Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Holiday Time

It'a already time to get all dressed up in glittery jackets and show off the spectacular holiday jewelry.
The year is flying by! I made several new pieces to post on my blog, and then sold them at my last show! I like that.
I'll be at a few local events:

Nov. 6 & 7: All Saints Episcopal Church - 4033 SE Woodstock Blvd, Portland Oregon 97202
Nov. 13: Save this day! I'm waiting for details from a new venue!
Nov. 20: Ardenwald School - 8950 SE 36th AvenueMilwaukie, OR 97222
Nov. 27: Heritage High School - 7825 NE 130th Avenue Vancouver, WA 98682
Dec. 4: Mary Woodward School - 12325 Southwest Katherine StreetTigard, OR 97223
Dec. 11: Aloha Huber Park - 5000 Sw 173rd Ave. Beaverton, OR 97007

I'll be bringing my tools, so come and get your new mother's rings and birthstone rings. I'll have the silver wire and Swarovski crystals and you can choose your colors!
I'll be in the shop making hammering some new earrings since the ones I made in the fall are all gone. I'll also have some of the feather-light flower branch earrings that are so popular. I'll make some in holiday colors too!
I'm going to try to publish some pictures before I add these new things to the inventory. Wish me luck!

No comments: