Sunday, March 14, 2010

Winter was fun...

... I hope it was as interesting and eventful for you as it was for me. So many changes... isn't that what makes life fun?

I listened to dozens of 'talking books' while I snuggled in and worked on the new spring line. I hope that some of the romance, mystery and adventure I 'read' about translated into the pieces I created.


I made a stack of new rings... some fancy and some just for fun. I made simple copper necklaces to wear with jeans. I made fashion-forward chokers for work days and some fabulous multi-strand gemstone sparklers for the special moments in your life. You asked me for more silver cuff bracelets... I heard you. And the earrings! From simple, elegant little drops all the way to fantastically bold silver geometrics.


Make sure to save July 10-11 for the Yamhill Lavender Festival. This is one of my favorite events. I was there last year and I'm already hearing from some of the people I met there. They can't wear for this year's festival. The music was incredible and word is, it will be again.


I'll be adding the dates of my other art festivals as soon as they're confirmed.

I have been hoping to get so good at photography that I could put up photos of all the work I've done, but I just can't seem to stop making jewelry to master the camera. So, I'll do the best I can, and you can just come see them in person!


No comments: