Saturday, June 2, 2007

It's all good...

I've finished the May shows and have started making pieces for the Bridgeport, Ca. 4th of July celebration. I look forward to this one all year. We stay in a little town about a half hour away from the show so there's a wonderful demarcation between the day job and our little vacation. Cool, fresh air, silence, stars and absolutely no mosquitoes.

We're in transition. A few months ago we moved an hour away from the place we lived for 14 years and are house-sitting for friends. When this place sells, we're off to start a new life in Oregon. Robert's looking forward to more time to paint, and I am excited about writing, and making jewelry in our new environment. We've waited a long time to be together and create. Now it's happening.

For now, I've a big studio to work in and no one to complain if I hammer all night long. I'm plugging in the Foredom and making some music!

No comments: